Tuesday, June 30, 2009

ART IS UP!

Soooo---if you haven't see already on my main page, I have had a little change of plans.

Samples of my artwork are actually already up on another site--an art site, that I was already a part of-- called deviantart.com. The link to it is on your right, over there. I have about 20 different examples of the type of art I do, and also have the prices for my commissions.

As always, feel free to contact me through my email, jungleleopard@aol.com, with any questions, comments, or requests.


My rates are as follows [rates may vary depending on what you would like done]:

Sketch [for 1 char]: $10
Pen [for 1 char]: $15
Pen, color [for 1 char]:$20
Every extra character: $5


So please--it's actually pretty hard to get decent-sized art available on a blogspot, so head on over to my deviantart account and skim through my example work! Hope you enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones